• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: webinvestment.org | $155.00 | Investment Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
duh on me. I forgot to post traffic stats. There is some traffic on this actually.

April - 380 uniques
May - 415 uniques
June - 323 uniques so far

It does get a little bit of search engine traffic so I know with more content and a little SEO it will do great. I just would rather do other stuff right now.

About 12 hits a day or so.

If you have any other questions let me know. It is a great site. I am just slimming down my holdings right now and focusing on 1 big thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom