• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: WebInvestment.org | 250$ | Investment Link Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: WebInvestment.org

Registrar: TuCows (IpowWeb)

Price: 250$

Type of website: Investment Link Directory

Message:
Listed #5 in MSN for "Web Investment" on the very first page!

The site receives some traffic, most of it by Search Engines.

Site powered by Free PHP Directory Script.

CUSTOM design.

Currently I have a bunch of links that have affiliates in them from cj.com

I also have a few google ads up.

No revenue to speak of yet as I dont promote this site much.

If you dont like TuCows then I can transfer the domain out for you to another registrar (enom, namecheap, godaddy)
for 8 or 9$.

PM any questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom