• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.guitar-play.com | 300 | Guitar lesson site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

banddomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.guitar-play.com

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: 300

Type of website: Guitar lesson site.

Message:
Hello,
I have the following domain and site for sale -- guitar-play.com.
PR3.
Registered since Aug 2005.
Traffic -- approx 20 uniques per day:
http://www.guitar-play.com/traffic1.gif
http://www.guitar-play.com/traffic2.gif
http://www.guitar-play.com/traffic3.gif
Little income at the moment -- maybe a few cents per day on average from adsense but it has much more potential.

It is fully automated and will update itself at midnight every day with new guitar lessons and guitar related news. Uses Wordpress blogging software.

This is an auction starting at $50.
BIN -- $300

Thanks.
 
I would like info on this sites "guts" mysql database? php? a little info here would be great.

I have genuine interest -
 
Sure, it uses Wordpress blog software which is written in php and uses MySQL. All updates are done completely automatically -- it checks rss feeds daily and posts content from these feeds to the site. You can also add your own posts as well using an simple admin panel within Wordpress. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.
 
Does it store the rss feed content?

Ill offer $50

when does the auction end?
 
I'm not sure what you mean by storing the rss feed content.
The auction will end on Tuesday of next week.
 
banddomain said:
I'm not sure what you mean by storing the rss feed content.
The auction will end on Tuesday of next week.

I think he means does it archive automatically, I was wondering that also.
 
Thanks DNjet.
If I am understanding correctly I would say that it does.
 
in other words, when the update rss feed puts something new up ,a page is automatically created and archived to the site?
 
Little income at the moment -- maybe a few cents per day on average from adsense but it has much more potential.
 
i Play guitar and am clasically trained and would be willing to make lessons and video lessons. for cash if anyone is intrested let me know

I think it woudl add lots of quality to the site. I myself was thinkgin of starting a video guitar tabs site wich is gonna be the first. and i know it will bank. I just dont have the money to buy the domain yet.
 
I'd help out too with guitar, I play, more of a classic rock/metal style though.
 
Auction closed and site unsold. Thanks everyone for looking!

Thanks for the offers in writing content for me. I am actually a guitar teacher myself so I can do some writing as well. But, time does not always allow me to do that so I may be getting in touch with you guys sometime in the future to do some writing if I decide to do anything further with this site.
 
....if I decide to do anything further with this site.

So your not going to sell it to me for $50 if no one else bids?
 
Sorry, but I can't sell for that low. I started the bidding that low to hopefully get the bidding ball rolling but I won't sell it for that.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom