• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.helpthedog.com | $500 | Dog training, clicker training

Status
Not open for further replies.

bthibault

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.helpthedog.com

Registrar: pairnic

Price: $500

Type of website: Dog training, clicker training

Message:
This is for my website www.helpthedog.com, I don't have time to work on it anymore. It focuses on dog training, in particular clicker training.

Revenue is only a few dollars total. With some more link building and better ad placement and maybe an affiliate program, I think this site could make money.

My asking price is based on a PageRank of 4, my articles that are already on there, my logo, and my modified wordpress theme.

The site uses wordpress.

BIN: $500
Opening bid: $50, I will accept best offer.
 
I am assuming this site is with no stats at all?

Anyway, i'll start at 50
 
This used to be my site! :) Totally different now though.

I'll bid $70.
 
I'm averaging about 150 uniques/ month
i think i rank 43 on google for "clicker training" with minor link building ...
in Joe Ant, DMOZ, a couple recipricols


auction will end Monday 6/26 at 12 noon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom