• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.onlinewebmarket.net | offers | Forum / community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveRH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.onlinewebmarket.net

Registrar: enom

Price: offers

Type of website: Forum / community

Message:
We bought this site a few months back and just haven't had the time to develop it or give it the love it deserves.

Stats can be found here:
http://www.onlinewebmarket.net/onlineweb.gif

As you can see traffic doubled in June and is on track to do the same this month. I'm not sure why this is, we haven't been really developing the site at all.

Earnings are negligible, but adsense isn't very well placed either.

The domain is PR4

Just looking for offers at this point, pm or post here your offer. If you want more info (different area of awstats screen shot etc.)

Thanks,
Dave

$100 bid on other forum
 
$250 bid on WHT

$250 bid withdrawn due to unexpected expenses
 
What is BIN and where do most of your visitors come from? Any referrer stats?
 
I don't really have a BIN in mind, I think I would accept $400 as a BIN.

I will PM you referral stats for last month
 
site is sold, thanks for all who showed interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom