• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.switchdir.com | 150 | Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not selling this anymore.
 
Thats great but could you get the site online I bought a week ago??
 
Im going to put it on you gave me wrong info. Now I have to give my host the right info to do it. He would have finished it by now if it was right in first place. Now I gave him the right one today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom