• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.uploadhut.com | Starting 25,000 | File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.uploadhut.com

Registrar: Enom

Price: Starting 25,000

Type of website: File Hosting

Message:
Hello all,

Wishing you guys are all doing great. It's been ages since I've come onto these forums...
Anyways, I'll get down to it quick...

This is a great website I bought at these very forums and now am looking to sell or partner for revenue share.

Reason for sale?
I hate to deal with the technical nitty gritty of keeping the site online and maintaining the servers etc...

At it's peak the website did over 200,000 unique visitors a day. Factually, if you do this full time, you can take that even 10 times that no. in a span of a few months.

At that time, with little work from my end (I regret that a bit), I monetized it to approx. $10,000 per month

I absolutely do not have any current stats as my admin has preferred to keep the server just bare I guess... but a rough estimate would be around 5000-10,000 visitors a day.

So, if you are interested you can purchase this website. Please 'email' or 'pm' me your best offers.

Alternatively, you can take up the website over from me, to administer and monetize actively, and we can share a gross profit%.

Current expenses are about $600 per month for server and admin.

Let me know.
Thank you & best wishes....

PS: I may be slow to reply, cause I'm leaving for a 4 day vacation tomorrow, but I'll reply all....
Preferred mode of communication.
1st - email, 2nd - PM 3rd- reply to this thread.
 
Hi,

How much is Adsense earning you and can I see proof of that revenue?

Also, I tried uploading an image and it gave me a 404 error when I attempted to view the picture I had just uploaded...any ideas?

Thanks.
 
email sent to the address provided in your sig

thanks.
 
BabeHunt, you didn't answer synergys question about adsense revenue. I am sure you would like to expect someone to plop $25,000 in your kitchen table without proof of revenue.
 
jetblue said:
BabeHunt, you didn't answer synergys question about adsense revenue. I am sure you would like to expect someone to plop $25,000 in your kitchen table without proof of revenue.

BabeHunt isn't selling this site - he was just trying to help me fix the error. I have emailed ceo - the member selling UploadHut.com
 
synergy - email was answered immed.
babehunt - thanks for the update. it's a known issue and we're trying to correct the DNS settings

PS: Since I've not got firm buyers at the price point mentioned, I welcome offers below the mentioned price. Please pm/email.
Thank you !
 
ceo - Pm'ed and emailed you, haven't gotten a response, please answer as we are very interested in this website.
 
synergy :
I replied via pm now as you mentioned in the pm msg you did not get a email reply (probably due to some problems at your end, or maybe with Yahoo at my end) .....

Best wishes !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom