• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.yourspacetools.net | 50 | myspace resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzerv

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.yourspacetools.net

Registrar: namecheap

Price: 50

Type of website: myspace resource

Message:
Site: www.yourspacetools.net
Registered : NameCheap - Free Push
Expires: 05/2007

This is a new myspace resource site.
No traffic/revenue

Included in Sale:
- Domain
- All Site Content, Scripts, and Designs.

I’ll give you a zip file with all files after payment . I don’t have time to help you with configuration so you have to install files yourself. It’s easy if you are familiar with dreamweaver.

Bid only if you are sure that you can install files. :-)

Price :

Bidding starts at- $20

BIN- $50


multiple forum post

Paypal Only
 
just checked and it's ok
 
Does this script work on CPanel, Plesk or both? I've heard that it only works on CPanel.
 
I think that it works on both.
I have setup this to dreamhost.com. They have made their control panels so i don't think that it will not work at plesk/cpanel which have more features.
If you can run php i don't think you will have any problem.
 
BIN- $50

I also use Namecheap and Dreamhost :) Perfect match if you ask me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom