• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: Yahoowar.com - 850 Uniques a day - DMOZ listed - PR4 | $1000 | Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarohri

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Yahoowar.com - 850 Uniques a day - DMOZ listed - PR4

Registrar: Registerfly

Price: $1000

Type of website: Entertainment

Message:
Hi,

I'm selling Yahoowar.com

It gets about 850-900 uniques a day and I have not monetized it.

The ad on Yahoowar currently points to my arcade site. No trademark issues and the site is up since last August.

The site has a custom made script and stores all the queries in a database.

Similar to googlefight.com in application. Have a look!
 
send me stats as well. interested.
 
Is this site YPN or Adsense friendly?
 
I was running adsense a couple of months back and as I am out of the US I don't have a Yahoo account. It's adsense friendly and I've never tried it with YPN.

Sorry, not accepting offers below $1000
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom