Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: YoungMoneyWeb.com | $6000 | Hip Hop Forum and Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huron

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: YoungMoneyWeb.com

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: $6000

Type of website: Hip Hop Forum and Website

URL: http://www.youngmoneyweb.com/forum

Age of site (months): 4

Monthly revenue: 250/300 just with ads (google) + variable in banner sales. This month: 150$

Revenue details:
First 2 month site had no ads on the board. The 3rd month we added Yahoo ads and got about 250$ per month.
Last month its averaging 9$ per day with google ads.
Ads are not optimized so for sure the revenue can be increased a lot. We were about to add an affiliate store that can be finished by you to boost revenue. But main interest of the board was not to be "commercial" so we never cared too much about the revenue, just the need to pay the host

Monthly page views:
1021957 (last month) - June just 6 days with 270k page views

Here added a screen. Last month we did not track 4 days thats why its a bit lower the uniques.

Traffic details:
The traffic is generated basically from both word of mouth and advertising the staff does. We have ads bought from RAPMUSIC.com (boards.forum.com) that has alexa of 40k average. (value of ads $250) Valid until 3rd of July 2006

Also its being advertised on google adwords with a budget of $200 (remaining 100$ bonus will be given to new owner)

The admins are also tight with Mack Maine's manager ( http://www.MackMaine.com , an artist signed to Cash Money / Young Money which is a major label and they link to us on their forum and are looking to link to us on the main site )

When the site is bought, the staff will remain the same.
I will also stay in there.

We get a fair ammount of Search Engine traffic too.

I keep a MySpace account for the website itself, which delivers nice traffic, this will remain in my hands and the staff has access to it.
Account its not included in the sale, but we will continue posting up to 5 bulletins monthly for 2 month and then we can continue doing it.
Myspace account has more than 120,000 in total.
We can arrange some extra bulletins for future in private for some extra cash.

Description:
This website is basically a rap and hip hop website and discussion board.

Its urban, and people just talk about anything to have fun and kill time.

We have a custom made website, awasome custom design with one of the best designers on the net.
Its NOT HTML site. Its all automated with backend that automaticaly resize images, target news to the correct section and some other good features.
Also backend its CUSTOM CODED for us. (valued at $750)

In the board, we have a section where members can share links to new songs, albums, and other things.
The skin of the board was also made absolutly custom for us, and coded in the way that we can have the header and footer of website so we can keep all the site linked (developement: $250)

One of the members right now has a hook up where he gets new remixes and releases about weeks and months before they actually come out. Mixtapes and remix will continue be posted in there and we can guide you to maintain a good relationship with quality posters .

The admins are well connected and will continue to give fresh new links and stuff that interests new members. We also have two to four moderators that are often making threads about latest Hip Hop news.

Price (or starting bid): 5500
Is an auction?: YES
BUY IT NOW: 9,000

Board Stats 4,700 + members and about 93k post (we deleted 10k of old post)

Note: we wont sell the website to speculators. We will sell website only for those intrested in continue to big growth and developement of the board.
Offers can be posted here and on pm

Google page rank: predicted 3/4

Alexa site rank: 93,000 and getting everyday better!

EXTRAS

*We will give free hosting for 3 month with enought bandwidth to keep the site up and running smooth.
*We will send google ads stats on private and help to understand the potencial earning this site can get. (if still necesary.)
:D
*IPB license have to be renovated next month
*Domain registered at godaddy for instant transfer

Reasons for selling

Before you ask me, I am selling this absolutly because I am all day at university.
Site dont need much maintenance, but if you want to make it the best online place to talk about hip hop you have to work on it...
So, i prefer if someone its really intrested, to give him the pass.
I am really glad i joined nica a few month ago when we wanted to sell it here, but know i know that we can go for some good new owner, commited to continue the good path.

Domain summit 2024

Huron

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry
Starting bid is set at 5500$
Thanks

findmore

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
too dear.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hrrmm
site is down:Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for template/index2.html (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/youngmon/public_html/includes/xtpl.php on line 312

Huron

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WE changed servers to a better accoutn with 350gb transfer

BTW, we reduced BIN to $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators