Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Developer for hire: full time or project basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am an experienced PHP developer having working for the last 10 years. I have done several projects as a freelancer and some of them were on Rent A Coder. I have been working on and off as a freelancer but now I am thinking of doing it more often. The expertise I bring with me are:

PHP/Mysql
Wordpress
Joomla
OSCommerce
Magento
Shopping cart and merchant account integration
Custom sites

Some of the sites I did as freelancer. I am not listing those which I did when employed otherwise there are many more.

Shopping/products sites
starapparel.com.au
planetcake.com.au

Wordpress (ready made template)
solarfinancing.com/blog
preexistingconditions.org/blog/
intology.com

Joomla sites
publishingconsortium.org
thenichelist.com

Custom sites
importcarauction.com (currently working on it)
plusproperties.ae
abdn.org.uk (currently working on it)

I can integrate Paypal, 2Checkout, Worldpay, Secpay or any other merchant account in your site. I can also make clones of other sites. The importcarauction.com I listed above is a clone of another site basically.
I have got 2 designer friends who work with me and they design all the templates, logos, business cards, flash animation e.t.c. if required. One of them is expert in creating web 2.0 designs, with valid W3C XHTML and CSS.

Ideally I would like to work full time with you, 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday like I am employed by you. In this case either you can outsource all the projects or I can manage your sites if you want. Two of my friends I know are working in same setup and it worked out great for them.

Or I can work on project basis.

Ask me anything.

Regards,

Muhammad Ali Adnan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators