• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale dicionary.com: winning bid of $13,500. @ Pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of ironic don't you think.
 
clemzonguy said:
kind of ironic don't you think.
It's damn funny.

~ Nexus
 
Just got beaten yet again at pool, just cannot compete, all my bids are always beaten by one more.

I have given up with them.
 
typo.. but still 2500 OVT w/ext..
 
$13k is nothing to a big corporation.

Who got it?
 
DaddyHalbucks said:
$13k is nothing to a big corporation.
Who got it?
The collosal irony is a smirker. I know where I'm looking up the next word I can't spell... why, the dicionary, of course!

At any rate, whois.ar.com's not giving it up tonight I guess.

~ Nexus
 
dotus said:
Just got beaten yet again at pool, just cannot compete, all my bids are always beaten by one more.

I have given up with them.


Gotta git a biggar gun !! %+|
 
Just curious, how will WLS help us get good domains cheaper? Which is inferred my Mole's post...
 
i use dictionary.com all the time... and i regularly mistype it... the typo is worth a lot of money.
 
Just mistyped dicionary.com to dictionary.com when checking whois. :-D
 
nitronet said:
Just curious, how will WLS help us get good domains cheaper? Which is inferred my Mole's post...
The theory is that you *may* have a less expensive go at getting the WLS slot at LR than getting the name itself at droptime through an auction.
.com.net.org said:
Just mistyped dicionary.com to dictionary.com when checking whois. :-D
I still mistype "dnforum.com" as "dnfourm.com". Glad Adam decided to buy it (and that it stopped going to that traffic page!) I don't make any mistakes with "dictionary" though. Dunno why. :-)

~ Nexus
 
Sometimes I mistype monopoly.com as pool.com... dunno why! :-D
 
Whoops, Did I say that out loud?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom