• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Dictionary word ipoddery.com - Any ideas?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbied

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I am looking to list a few of my domain names for sale and I am not sure what to ask for this one. It is a dictionary word. The defintio is below. I don't have it parked anywhere at the moment, don't really have the time to keep up with that.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


iPoddery

Definition: iPod equipment as well as information about iPods.
 
I am looking to list a few of my domain names for sale and I am not sure what to ask for this one. It is a dictionary word. The defintio is below. I don't have it parked anywhere at the moment, don't really have the time to keep up with that.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


iPoddery

Definition: iPod equipment as well as information about iPods.

for future reference, dictionary-word is something contained in Webster dictionary not techweb encyclopedia of technology... not to mention the obvious TM violation
 
not a dictionary word..plus TM..no traffic...reg fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom