• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Did you ever look at your portfolio and think "My god what a waste of money..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice would be to develop the crap names in your portfolio. The name itself doesnt become the only factor in a purchase when you have a good site behind it.

VividChoice said:
I bought about 170 names with the intentions for development. The problem is that the 170 names has actually paralyzed me and I cant even find the time to develop one. I just sit there completely dazed. lol. :dizzy:

If your plan is to develop them, be careful and try not to be over burdened.

Let me know what's in your portfolio I might be interested in acquiring some.
 
A name (generic two word) we let drop last year was caught/registered by Versign for themseleves for 10 years on the drop.

So I guess sometimes you can look at names and miss the value others may see.
 
gpmgroup said:
A name (generic two word) we let drop last year was caught/registered by Versign for themseleves for 10 years on the drop.

So I guess sometimes you can look at names and miss the value others may see.

For sure. We only have to look at the appraisals section right here on DNF to see some names being appraised at $x-xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom