• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Dieters(dot)com

  • Thread starter Thread starter k
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Creation Date: 1996-07-14
Registrar: GoDaddy

Undeveloped with a few hundred type-ins per month

emma
 
Last edited:
$5000+
 
Last edited:
A great domain and weight loss/dieting is a top industry. Easily worth at least $xx,xxx end user; $xxx,xxx final outcome would also not come as any shock either.
 
Last edited:
I think Nova is close to the mark. 5-10k is way too low. The diet market is HUGE and this is a top domain for that niche. I think you would realize the biggest return if you developed it.
 
I think Nova is close to the mark. 5-10k is way too low. The diet market is HUGE and this is a top domain for that niche. I think you would realize the biggest return if you developed it.

Maybe for the perfect end user, but 10k reseller is about right on target for this name IMO....still a very good name though....and yes, with most names the biggest return can be realized through development.

I buy names and spend upwards of mid xx,xxx/per name. This is not one I would spend that much on.
 
I would pay $10k right now :) I think it's reseller value is $10-18k
 
Thanks for the appraisals
 
lots of potential with this name, make a forum and advertise dieting products $$$

$15K reseller
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom