Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Digital Asset Congress 2024

Jason Nickerson

Level 1
Reaction score
I'm excited and honored to announce my new conference here on the DNForum.

Tailored for business leaders navigating domain names, SaaS, digital content, and web infrastructures, this event stands as a beacon for those aiming to harness the economic potential of digital assets. By convening digital creators, industry leaders, web pros, and financial strategists, the congress provides a comprehensive overview of business strategies and opportunities in the digital sphere.

The Digital Asset Congress has chosen Iceland as its prime location for this year's event, and for good reason. Strategically positioned between North America and Europe, Iceland is a central hub, facilitating easy and cost-effective travel for attendees from both continents. This geographically advantageous location not only underscores the global significance of the congress but also ensures broader participation, fostering international collaboration and exchange of digital assets. Moreover, Iceland's unique and breathtaking landscapes offer an unparalleled backdrop for memorable events and outings, making the congress an experience to cherish beyond the sessions and discussions.

Save the dates: September 23rd - 26th, 2024

We did our best to position the dates away from any current domain conferences.

Join us at the 2024 Digital Asset Congress to fortify your business insight in the rapidly evolving digital asset marketplace.
https://digitalassetcongress.com/

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I'm excited and honored to announce my new conference here on the DNForum.

Tailored for business leaders navigating domain names, SaaS, digital content, and web infrastructures, this event stands as a beacon for those aiming to harness the economic potential of digital assets. By convening digital creators, industry leaders, web pros, and financial strategists, the congress provides a comprehensive overview of business strategies and opportunities in the digital sphere.

The Digital Asset Congress has chosen Iceland as its prime location for this year's event, and for good reason. Strategically positioned between North America and Europe, Iceland is a central hub, facilitating easy and cost-effective travel for attendees from both continents. This geographically advantageous location not only underscores the global significance of the congress but also ensures broader participation, fostering international collaboration and exchange of digital assets. Moreover, Iceland's unique and breathtaking landscapes offer an unparalleled backdrop for memorable events and outings, making the congress an experience to cherish beyond the sessions and discussions.

Save the dates: September 23rd - 26th, 2024

We did our best to position the dates away from any current domain conferences.

Join us at the 2024 Digital Asset Congress to fortify your business insight in the rapidly evolving digital asset marketplace.
https://digitalassetcongress.com/

Welcome @Jason Nickerson !

We can potentially create you a dedicated category for your event, though there are conditions attached that you need to maintain it active :) .. if you are interested, you can discuss the details with our main admin @DNF Admin (Felix).

Can you tell us more about yourself?

Best! Helmuts

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Looks good thank you! I will post updates when things happen. Early Bird, Latest news etc.

You are most welcome Jason! Please let me know if you wish to come to London (Domain Summit) this August - we can also think about how to help you.

Best wishes! Helmuts

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Good morning @Jason Nickerson, how is it going with organising the event? .. it seems you have a ssolid experience in this field - was there a chance you were running some Joomla in-person events?

Have you secured the place already? .. curious to hear how it is going.

Jason Nickerson

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, Helmuts!

Things are moving forward, and we are getting closer to our full announcement. The venue is secured, and we are actively speaking with sponsors. Attendees can pre-register on the site; our sponsor deck is available for download.

How do you like the new site design? https://digitalassetcongress.com

As per Joomla and other past events. I did run the largest North American Joomla event, JoomlaDay Florida, for 4 years before Covid! I also produced CMSSummit at Merge 2017-2018 with Jothan Frakes and have done other large-scale events for some of the major companies in the hosting realm! I am also excited to work with Munir again on Domain Days Dubai 2024.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Looks good. Now you need to have first names on it. Let me know if you wish to do some kind of partnership with DNForum.

All the success!! .. the 1st one is always very difficult to start rolling.

Jason Nickerson

Level 1
Reaction score
Looks good. Now you need to have first names on it. Let me know if you wish to do some kind of partnership with DNForum.

All the success!! .. the 1st one is always very difficult to start rolling.
Of course,

We will reach out next quarter about a partnership and advertising!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Of course,

We will reach out next quarter about a partnership and advertising!

Sounds like a plan! Deal!

No015i.gif

Have a great Sunday! H

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom