• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Digitalcleanser.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyeddie

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I was reading this article http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14588433/wid/11915829?GT1=8486 when I decided to reg this group of names.

DIGITALCLEANSER.COM, .net, .ifo, & .biz as a package.

I think this is very marketable and with all of the misc digital devices are rapidly growing market for this type of product. I appreciate and welcome all educated comments.

Thanks
 
Only value would be to a site looking for an original name.

otherwise regfee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom