• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Directory/classified domains eg DALLASFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmw144

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
If you like any, send an offer clearly stating the domain(s) and price to [email protected] (not below as I dont get on here much and may have sold them without registering your offer) for the next 4 days only:

DIRECTORYOFNEWSOUTHWALES.COM
DIRECTORYOFNSW.COM
DIRECTORYOFQUEENSLAND.COM
DIRECTORYOFSOUTHAUSTRALIA.COM
DIRECTORYOFWESTERNAUSTRALIA.COM
FREEADELAIDECLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEBRISBANECLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREECANBERRACLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEHOBARTCLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEMELBOURNECLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEPERTHCLASSIFIEDS.COM
CHICAGOCLASSIFIEDSFORFREE.COM
DALLASFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEBIRMINGHAMCLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEDETROITCLASSIFIEDS.COM
FREEPHILADELPHIACLASSIFIEDS.COM
HOUSTONFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM
LONDONFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM
LOSANGELESCLASSIFIEDSFORFREE.COM
NEWYORKCLASSIFIEDSFORFREE.COM
FREESYDNEYCLASSIFIEDS.COM
PHOENIXCLASSIFIEDSFORFREE.COM
SANANTONIOFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM
SANDIEGOCLASSIFIEDSFORFREE.COM
SANJOSEFREECLASSIFIEDS.COM

Email me your offer - if it is acceptable I will give you my paypal address and request your godaddy account details to push the domain to you. All of these domains have been held by me for a few years and are very well aged - I just havent had time to use them as I wanted to originally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom