• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DK.com - Sold for $17,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

patroiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
287
Reaction score
0
DK.com was sold for $17,500 on Sedo..
Are two letter .com only worth low $xx,xxx???
 
somebdy gota very good deal.
 
before everyone gets too excited it was a LLL.com, CLK.com, sold by DNP from this forum
 
clk.com in sedo's font looks like dk.com
 
I thought it was dk.com too until I looked closer. Dk.com would have easily been deal of the year.
 
:lol: I almost had beer come out of my nose when I saw the title
 
just had some ouzo and this post make me get sobber at once :D

plz dont this again :P
 
before everyone gets too excited it was a LLL.com, CLK.com, sold by DNP from this forum

Holy Molly! I even didn't notice I owned LL.com and sold it so cheap :smilewinkgrin:
 
knew something was wrong... can you imaginge getting a deal like that!!!!
 
CLK clk Clk cLk clK CLk ClK cLK....
 
Why doesn't sedo change this font in the regard?
This is really misleading, especially for a potential buyer searching for names.
 
i was walking around annoyed for a day after i saw that, wondering who the lucky fool was. buyer could have made a few hundred grand intraday by giving Donna Karan a call.

not a brilliant font they are using over at sedo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom