• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Dlyo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

7721

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
sold.
 
Last edited:
prices reduced.
 
another prices cut.
 
dlyo sold
Please pm payment info
 
please check your pm.
 
Still waiting on PM... Thanks
 
all domains pushed.
all sold.
 
Last edited:
ZOHP.COM push to your domainsite account.

I am waiting for authorization code form moniker.

thanks,
tony

What? I pm'd you several times. I still have not paid and you already pushed the domain to someone else? The least you could have done is told me you sold it to someone else and I would have understood. Thanks a lot!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom