Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal DN member trying to spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaltq

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have sold my domain through DNforum before 1 month, and now the buyer pending my payment in paypal becaue of what he said that the domain is stolen, I have intered whois and the domain registered under his name, and I have confirmation from GoDaddy that the domain transfared to his account in 22 jun 2009, he is trying to play bad game with me , any help?

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Post the domain and who bought it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moved to "Unresolved Forum Sales"

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the connection with this thread where the banned member DomainSeller123 offer this domain for sale?

There is also a thread on NP where user DomainAce posted the following exactly one month ago:

UOOR.COM was sold but not pushed here by Lilpot:

Also sold but not pushed at Ebay on June 14th.

A seller was banned after trying to sell the name at DN Forum earlier this month.

This definitely looks like a domain with a (hi)story

superwari0

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
weird.. I bought a bunch of names from lilipot on namepros (not this one) and he/she transferred them all without a problem and I now see that the users account is closed... I'm going to check into the ones I purchased.

Holy Crap! According to a thread on NP, this user tried to sell toat.com which was stolen from ebay under the user id "fingerz20"... thats the same guy who stole the name lfff.com from a user in a different thread on this board.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow... this is like hot potato

how long did you own it?

superwari0

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i didnt own this name.. i had some really low quality lllls that lilipot sold me on namepros. Ive messaged the admins there to notify them but, it looks like that acct is already cancelled. I only had a few days. Because I bought them for $4 each (now i understand why)

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wur wur... Doesn't look good...

Electric-Shadow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i didnt own this name.. i had some really low quality lllls that lilipot sold me on namepros. Ive messaged the admins there to notify them but, it looks like that acct is already cancelled. I only had a few days. Because I bought them for $4 each (now i understand why)

Yup thats because I banned them :p as I am satisfied he is not the owner of toat.com allthough I wont go into details but I thought this may help you guys here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators