Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed dnBidder.com for sale......Domain Trading website similar to sedo & afternic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Daniel,
Before spreading untrue rumours over the internet I suggest you fisrtly check the facts. Crimball WAS the co-owner of dnbidder.com. He was one of my associates working with my web development team and within the last week we have parted company. And he now obviously feels that he wants to buy back the site.

Thanks!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Daniel just brought something up that was legit and asked for you to explain...He wasn't spreading any rumors or false accusations. Your response answered the question well.

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok thanks Labrocca.

paymaster7, I am NOT crimball. I am the owner of dnbidder.com.

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
paymaster7, because crimball also has access to the dnforum account.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dnbidder has been around here as a solid user for many months...while it is true that he could be dnbidder...it is also true that his explanation could be true..

I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Also if you aren't interested in the site or bidding..then who cares?

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Labrocca..Your view is appreciated

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks DNbidder, it just looked suspicious. Appreciate the reply.

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I do to paymaster7!! However, my ex-associate crimball is entitled to participate in the ebay auction for dnbidder.com as any other bidders. Don't you agree?

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he's an ex-associate why would he tell me yesterday that he would give me 10% of the sale if I found a buyer? It just doesn't seem especially like you've 'parted ways' if you actually are two different people. We could bring up the identical IP's on EVERYTHING, but I suppose you'd find a way to argue out of that also.... I am 99.9% convinced you're shilling.
As far as one of your business partners having as much right to bid as anyone else, I don't agree. It sheds some SERIOUS circumstantial proof of shilling.

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paymaster7,
I would be happy for you to contact the moderators and request and ip identification from their database records, if this would make you convinced that I am telling the truth. Are you interested in dnbidder.com or are you wasting my time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom