Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed DnDatabase.com for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling dndatabase.com , a domain sales database that has 140,000 domain sale records gathered from more than 100 different sources.

I had started this project back in 2009, as the other domain name databases were missing a lot of domain name sales, especially from Sedo. I added a lot of sales from Sedo but I stopped updating the website in early 2011. So, its missing all domain sales from 2011 to now, but it's a really good resource for domain sales pre-2011.

I had put a lot of time and money into this database but stopped updating it because it took too much of my time. I have left the domain name business and no longer need this site.

I had bought dndatabase.com for $620 through Sedo. The script is custom made through vworker and, together with 2 improvements, costed me $800. Its made with php and the database is in mysql (I can send you the vworker.com logs to see the details). The site has an admin interface and also many scrapping scripts that scrap domains automatically. That is the reason that it has certain domains from 2011 and 2012, but they are not many.

You can see previous dnforum comments about this website here http://www.dnforum.com/f60/new-domain-sales-database-thread-367849.html

The site is valuable because of its domain database. Even though its not SEO optimized, it has about 700 unique visitors per month.

If you want more information about the stats or the scripts, let me know. Maybe I can also give you access to the admin and scripts interface if you wish.

Please post offers in thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just visited and got a bandwidth exceeded msg

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The website is now back online!

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$300 offer received via pm

Any other offers? Please post them in thread

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN is $500

icen2345

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell! Just make me any fair offer! BIN is now $300!

Irieman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom