• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DNdrive.com/net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
I have been looking at this pair for a while now. Couldn't help myself again. Very brandable domain names for the DN business. Seems "drive" might be the new "zilla" :-)

Drop an appraisal when you have a chance.
 
When I saw this I thought NameDrive.com, ;)
 
DN has no brandability outside of the domain name industry. And as such, you are limited to whoever would like to be confused with NameDrive. It could also raise some C&D's and even lawsuits.
 
Acroplex said:
DN has no brandability outside of the domain name industry. And as such, you are limited to whoever would like to be confused with NameDrive. It could also raise some C&D's and even lawsuits.

Thanks Acroplex. I'll look into this. I have had these names in my scope for over 6 months now. I actually just heard of Namedrive yesterday as I understand it is new. No bad intentions here. I checked if there were TM issues and there were none.
 
so you better TradeMark it now!
lol
low - mid $xx

Thanks
TS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom