Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DNF.COM For Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They put if it's an IDN or not on their website.

So I thought it was strange... Is DNF.COM for sale with the forum or just the domain name? Or did someone slip it through the cracks and get it listed? :?:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
500 G's buys a lot of .ca's...

:)

Too bad I'm not Canaduhian... :(

There are a lot of great .ca's for sale, but I don't trust a "holding" company to keep them for me. Too much trouble with contracts yada-yada and bottom line is, whoever is listed as the owner is the owner.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF = Don't Need Financing :D

That's one way you can use it without violating a TM... if it's really for sale! ;)

However, if it is for sale... is the forum up for grabs too? Pretty hefty LLL.com price without a developed site...

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you view their premium listings and arrange by price, it shows it as $500,000...

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dnf.com is just forwarded to dnforum.com

For 500K, why not sell it to a non-competing interest, and they will get some traffic from it. Forum members will always know where to find Dnforum.

Or, maybe the listing is a mistake. Good question for Adam, would it be worth selling dnf.com (domain only) for 500K, or is it priceless?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about dnf.com, but nothing is priceless.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't BuyDomains.com a division of Afternic ? I always see its logo next to Afternic's listings when I go there, it's one of Afternic's sites....for that listing to even get there ...? It must be a typo of another LLL.com they do have for sale, or of an LLLL.com, missing its 1st or last letter, weird listing since you must contact them to even get an askin price...

And unless Adam is testing the waters lol......or it's some type of joke, I don't think he'll like it a bit....

:?:

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would think Adam could let DNF.com (just the name) go if the price were right. As mentioned earlier, the site DNForum.com is where all the action is.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me set the record straight, I am not planning on breaking up with you guys ;)

I have turned down many offers for dnforum.com in the 7 figures.

Neither DNF or DNForum are for sale.

It's been a long time and unloading DNForum would be like selling one of my kids, although for 5 Million I could have more kids.;)
They probably got uploaded in a bulk thing, I will check then out now.

Adam Dicker

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, with that dough I'd consider having a kid..... also, although DNForum.com could technically exist w/o DNF.com it would not look good at all if DNF.com weren't owned by DNForum, in fact average people actually mind when a known institution or trade name exists on the web in its full name version but not in its initials, sometimes I even see comments by the owners to make sure people go to, say MostFavoriteStore.com, because they don't own MFS.com, it dilutes the brand, and knowing Adam = domains it would look all the more strange (but for $10M --or more-- at least I'd have a couple of sleepless nights about letting DNF.com alone go, that's officially in the 8 figures.....)
:-/

.......unloading DNForum would be like selling one of my kids, although for 5 Million I could have more kids ;) ...........

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let all start a fund towards Adam's desire to have more kids :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom