Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

"DNF Domain Meeting and Party in Italy - 5-7 June 2003, FREE STAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ricardo2002
Hey MikeyMike , Count me in 100% too. I'm already in France so it's just a hop and a skip away. BTW I'm bringing along a couple girlfriends. How much extra for the suite?:D

Hi, you need to tell me for real how many people will came and if its for sure.

So if there are more people that will come with you I need to know for sure.

Mike

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNS Kidd
No web-cam needed, just take some pictures and post them to a web page.

Does the hotel or town have a web site?

Great offer from Mike, I need a getaway now though!

www.hotelfelicioni.com

Mike

ib4s

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this sounds very cool, has anybody called a potential sponsor for this event? i mean companys like dell or register.com or the like would pay huge to support these events maybe even cover the cost of a USA charter flight for example, i will make few calls and see what i can get going quick for ya.

Brad

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
COUNT ON ME TOO!

I will be in Europe during the time and will extend my travel plans appropriately.

I live in Chicago USA and I am willing to help organize the registration list (database) of those who plan to attend.

I could also help answering questions from those living in the USA regarding travel to Europe.

ALSO I THINK WE NEED A WEBSITE (WHERE ALL THE INFO CAN BE FOUND)TO START REGISTERING PEOPLE.

MIKE PM ME IF YOU WISH.....

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a great suggestion.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Updated list confirmation for the Party
Hi Guys, this is the updated list about people that will come to the party and the ones that need to confirm.

Please let me know if I understood something wrong and I will correct that.

We really need to convert the "maybe I will" in "I will for sure" very fast.

If the numbers goes up in the next 2 days gregr will set up a registration form for this.

Also its a good idea if you advise other friends about this as many people they didn't noticed the thread.

I WILL FOR SURE
Gregr Family 4 people
RJ family 3 people
MikeMike
stuff
Ciqala
RegNames.co.uk
octobus
onewordnames
beatz
beashnet
tassos
domainAddict
DeCal
Valerio (Mike Lawyer)
ntiedemann
DotDude
mcom1999
Bob
TrafficMonsterRRR
charles
ricardo2002
gsk008

MAYBE I WILL
dvdrip
anothernewbie
icehole
Beachie
wwww
spietreser
fonzerelli_79
hellstrom
TheWatcher
nicorlino
machine (plus wife and daughter)
Domain Investor (+ girlfriend)
euroboy

We are getting confirmation every days and I think after the email gregr will send out on Monday we will get a lot of people in, I just think that not many people they saw the thread till now.

I want to let you know that the "stay free" its for the DNF Members, as you can understand if you want to bring friends that has nothing to do with the forum, as some people asked, or relatives, that people need to pay the stay, what I can do is to handle for them a very special low price.

Mike

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi mikemike,
count me as hopefully i can come. have been offline for a week (was in switzerland) and have to check my schedule, but i hope i can make it!!!
best regards
nico

M

machine

well I live 90 miles from Italy in a country called Malta - yet I can't pay by Paypal because it's not accepted here. Can you process credit cards directly? Alternatively I could jaunt across with my wife and daughter and stay somewhere else if you think I haven't been a member long enough - then just meet up with you guys.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike
Hi Guys, this is the updated list about people that will come to the party and the ones that need to confirm.

If the numbers goes up in the next 2 days gregr will set up a registration form for this.

Also its a good idea if you advise other friends about this as many people they didn't noticed the thread.

I WILL FOR SURE
Gregr Family 4 people
RJ family 3 people
MikeMike
stuff
Ciqala
RegNames.co.uk
octobus
onewordnames
beatz
beashnet
tassos
domainAddict
DeCal
Valerio (Mike Lawyer)
ntiedemann
DotDude
mcom1999
Bob
TrafficMonsterRRR
charles
ricardo2002

MAYBE I WILL
dvdrip
anothernewbie
icehole
Beachie
wwww
spietreser
fonzerelli_79
hellstrom
TheWatcher

We are getting confirmation every days and I think after the email gregr will send out on Monday we will get a lot of people in, I just think that not many people they saw the thread till now.

I want to let you know that the "stay free" its for the DNF Members, as you can understand if you want to bring friends that has nothing to do with the forum, as some people asked, or relatives, that people need to pay the stay, what I can do is to handle for them a very special low price.

Mike

Mike,
I'll check my schedule within the week and will try to get the ticket, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
tw

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows if theres a chance to get to Pescara from Greece with a ship? What company? And how long would it approx. take? Thanks!

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice event ... this is business and pleasure ...haha

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by machine
well I live 90 miles from Italy in a country called Malta - yet I can't pay by Paypal because it's not accepted here. Can you process credit cards directly? Alternatively I could jaunt across with my wife and daughter and stay somewhere else if you think I haven't been a member long enough - then just meet up with you guys.

Hi, I know Malta :), there is no reason at the moment you cant come and stay with us, I can ask my partenr at the hotel to process your card ( in few days there will be a form online for this).

I put you on the "Maybe I will" list till you confirm this.

Mike

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainAddict
Anybody knows if theres a chance to get to Pescara from Greece with a ship? What company? And how long would it approx. take? Thanks!

Hi, I know there are ship that arrive from Greece to Ancona that is at 1 hour with train from Pescara (or Pineto), I don't know the company and how long it will take, I can ask someone who know if you want.

Mike

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike

Hi, I know there are ship that arrive from Greece to Ancona that is at 1 hour with train from Pescara (or Pineto), I don't know the company and how long it will take, I can ask someone who know if you want.

Mike
Yes, that would be nice. Im now considering several options, and it seems redundant that I would first have to fly to london just to switch planes and then to Pescara. I rather go through Greece - I hear its very nice and I love sea, so with the boat trip it would make nice summer trip :) Thanks.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainAddict

Hi, there are about 15/18 hours from Greece to Ancona with a ship.

Mike

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I WILL FOR SURE
Gregr Family 4 people
RJ family 3 people
MikeMike
stuff
Ciqala
RegNames.co.uk
octobus
onewordnames
beatz
beashnet
tassos
domainAddict
DeCal
Valerio (Mike Lawyer)
ntiedemann
DotDude
mcom1999
Bob
TrafficMonsterRRR
charles
ricardo2002
gsk008 (plus wife)

MAYBE I WILL
dvdrip
anothernewbie
icehole
Beachie
wwww
spietreser
fonzerelli_79
hellstrom
nicorlino
machine (plus wife and daughter)
izoot
Domain Investor (+ girlfriend)
Logop

Mike

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, am i ok to bring 3 other people? They arn't members on the board?

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeCal
Mike, am i ok to bring 3 other people? They arn't members on the board?

Hi, as explained on the thread:

I want to let you know that the "stay free" its for the DNF Members, as you can understand if you want to bring friends that has nothing to do with the forum, as some people asked, or relatives, that people need to pay the stay, what I can do is to handle for them a very very special low price.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom