Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DNF Member of the Month Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod
I vote for "Mole". Always fair and balanced!

In that case his name should be FOX instead of Mole!

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My 2nd vote is for Duke, my 3rd vote is for Toho, my 4th vote goes to Mole.

More votes to come.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Moderators ... could you please RE BAN JH3! First, he's calling me by the nickname of someone who is not even a member of this site (or that even exists any longer, as far as I know) over and over, and over again! Then, he actually publicly AGREES with another member here who resorts to swearing at me in this and other threads. Thirdly, he follows me all around here in my posts, and is beginning to scare me with his obsessive compulsive, childish behavior.
Everyone here knows what a menace he is ... that's why he was banned! The only reason he's back here is because the new management wanted his $49.95 for "Platinum". Now, he's back tearing into people again who happened to simply disagree with him prior to his banning.
This individual needs some counseling. Please either ban him, or warn him sternly. For now, I'm just going to put him on "Ignore".
Thank you.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The "member of the month" is a big joke - just like on WHT.

Let's pick another subject e.g. who's a better mod, Bob or Whois-Search :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower

Current Nominations:
uncle wilco
gregr
coolhost
namepopper
modemgal
------------------------------------------------------

I nominate nicorlino for his quick and easy transfers, quick and efficient responses, and yeah :) .

You might need to update your list... I nominated Mole... He's been a good member here, as has a lot of good posts to his credit.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
He keeps dissing on DNF. You should have heard im in the chatroom the other day. He keeps saying that DNF is shit

LOL some posts over at DS, by people who have now returned to the DNF flock, would define "dissing on DNF" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xenon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well alik guy you are a sore losa cuz coolhost has always been a very helpful and nice to speak guy neither like u not like lh3.

what has he done that u are pickin on him ?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I voted I voted for "Member of the Month" not to be involved in a personality trashing contest or to vote for "Worst Member of the Month".
Why don't you "ladies" go outside of the forum and try handbags at 30 paces.

xenon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am with u mr webname :) i have often seen them taking on coolhost though i dont see anything wrong with his comments

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xenon,
You have had to be in the game for longer then a couple months to know why I dislike coolhost. Coolhost was a complete waste of space over at Afternic under the handle Modemgal. She would basically appraise every domain under the sun at $0 and was the rudest person you have ever met. This Coolhost is Modemgal, just trying to change the image and it looks like it is working for the most part but the people who know, know it's all BS.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
traded with unclewilco last month (maybe 2 months ago) and he was top notch but this month i think popper deserves it

simply because after all the time he was mod he left in a respectable and admirable way and didnt rock the boat or anything:D

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
He keeps dissing on DNF. You should have heard im in the chatroom the other day. He keeps saying that DNF is shit

Lie! I have NEVER used a swear word on this forum ... chat room, threads, or otherwise! I just wouldn't do it.
Have I had a tear lately with some of the issues with the Live auctions, UNBANNED members, lack of activity ... answer is Yes! But I have never used cuss words. Guaranteed.
If anyone wants the truth on my former association with Meg, please send me a PM. It's not worth taking up space here.
PS. Byalik has been added to my "Ignore" list, as well. I hope to never hear from or see these two individuals ever again. Thanks.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
let personal differences stay out of the forum

lets stay on topic peeps :D;)

Thanks, Fonz! Again, my vote would go for Gregr for the reasons I've mentioned earlier in this thread ... and Namepopper, for being Namepopper.
Those are my votes, and I'm sticking to 'em ... LOL.
Have a great day.
:cool:

M

mole

I vote my father, and mother, and brother and sister, my manager, God and all those who have helped my realise that .COM is not God :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators