• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF was down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
Was anyone else not able to log into dnf in the last 2 hours or so?
 
Yes i had the same problem.. Something with the database, couldnt connect to localhost bla bla..
 
Yes, I thought I had been banned!

Thank goodness it is sorted.
 
same here. maybe next time we should be informed of any maintenance work to be carried out on the forum
 
Chances are it was unscheduled; however, if it was members are never notified.
 
I think the forum software was updated.. I can say that by seeing the favicon.. it shows vB one.. just my guess..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
vBulletin update happened a bit back.

Nothing to worry about - MySQL database stuff bound to happen, especially with such a large forum.
 
I thought I was banned as well. I was already plotting my revenge. I was on my way to an Internet Cafe and logged in right before I left.
 
Was definitely unplanned, a new hack installed brought it down.

No warning was possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom