• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNforum.com Conference - Las Vegas Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam DickerAdam Dicker is verified member.

Level 12
Domain Broker
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
15,041
Reaction score
1,192
We are considering hosting a conference in Las Vegas, Nevada for the weekend of October 18th and 19th.

Costs will be determined and announced over the next week.

We will have many key players from the domain industry there to deliver presentations.

Please post a message here if you would be interested in attending.

Dnforum.com will cover the cost of getting the speakers and the conference facilities.

You will be responsible for your own air and hotel but we will provide a package through a major hotel.

Anyone under 21 will be allowed to attend the conference but cannot enter the casino.

This is your chance to meet all the people you talk to everyday!

-=DCG=-
 
I am interested.

-Bob
 
Nice offer, I am interested.
 
You might have better luck scheduling it in NYC
More people live around there and its just as good :)
 
Damn....I live in Vancouver, BC.....and I can't fly out anywhere...why not bring it to Vancouver? Devildude and I could show you guys around the city the UN called the top city to live in the world.....
 
Interested. Please send info when available.

Thanks
 
I'm interested in NYC or Las Vegas
 
NYC is a good idea. (after all I live here). :cheeky: :-D :cheeky:
 
This would be something I'd like to attend but the timing and location don't work for me. Just keep it at home DCG.
 
I am always interested in an excuse to go to Vegas, but I'll have a 7-month pregnant wife at home who might not be thrilled about the idea.

Put me down as a "maybe"
 
my bags are packed.

can't wait to meet you in person adam. :evil:
 
Adam, if you are ever coming out to Vancouver for business reasons, please give me a buzz, you can take me out for lunch :-D
 
Originally posted by byalik
You might have better luck scheduling it in NYC
More people live around there and its just as good :)

A little selfish?

Damn....I live in Vancouver, BC.....and I can't fly out anywhere...why not bring it to Vancouver? Devildude and I could show you guys around the city the UN called the top city to live in the world.....

lol good idea.

It actually came in #2 for the first time in the last few years (#1 many times over).

I'm interested in NYC or Las Vegas

I will be in both this year so if the dates match.

Other places you can have it: London, Hawaii, San Fran.


Works for me :-)
Although timeing may not.
 
Last time there was an offer like this, I ended up buying (non-refundable) tickets for me and my wife to fly to Italy. Then DNF pulled out. I think Adam should comp my hotel room in Vegas at least.
 
Vegas...Gambling and domains, sounds cool.
Good location...always cheap airfare to there from just about anywhere.

I'll be there:) Waiting on details

z
 
Some people are coming to San Jose next week for the Search Engine Optimization Conference. Ron of Domain Sponsor started a thread on that one.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36596

I am going to attend at least some of that Conference. Anyone else attending? We could at least get together for a drink or dinner or whatever.
 
Come on everybody, Adam said Las Vegas not anywhere else for now. If we keep this up it will be cancelled.
 
I'd love to, but Australia is a bit far away :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom