• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dnHost.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scookrs

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hello folks,

Please share your thoughts on the value of dnHost.com
 
Nice Name. I wouldn't sell for under x,xxx


Good Luck
 
I agree, low x.xxx at least. I remember when i started my site i was looking for a domain like this one... it will be easy to sell.

shopperx
 
DomainNameHost - brandable!
mid to high $XXX
 
good ebay catch!

low to mid xxx, DN is not well known to the public as "domain name"
 
I think it's mid $xxx, I had also bidded it on ebay, and you are the winner ... lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom