• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DNP.IN (Domain Name Professional)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Whats your take on value on this domain?

DNP.IN

Thinking about a redirection service


www.yourname.dnp.in
 
Plenty of 3-letter .in domains still available. DNP sounds a bit cryptic, but whatever works for you :-D
 
Thanks for letting me know! lol

DD24 is great, they gave me a FULL refund and deleted my domain! Nice peopel you have there =p I asked godaddy the same once, and they said it wasn't possible!


You can now lock the thread becasue I dont own the name anymore?
 
How did they delete it? You simply asked them to?
 
Yea, LOL, I was assuming they would reply "Sorry but we cannot do this"

Here is exacly what happened..

Hello,

I registered DPN.IN without thinking...

Can you please send me a refund? Thanks

Customer Number: <number here>
Cumster Password: <password here>


Then I got..

Dear Sir,

we confirm that your domain has been deleted and you money has been
refunded.

With best regards


DD24 is the shiz


LOL
 
Very very smart. We very rarely see people learning from their mistakes so quickly!

Duncan said:
Yea, LOL, I was assuming they would reply "Sorry but we cannot do this"

Here is exacly what happened..

Hello,




Then I got..




DD24 is the shiz


LOL
 
The choice of letters might have been unfortunate, but the choice of TLD was not :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom