• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DNSDepot.org +++

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
Here are some domain names I need help with appraising.

DNSDepot.org
DNSParking.us
DefiantDomains.com
DomainFirm.org
Domain-Store.org
Thank You !
 
Sorry! But i dont see more than regfee here.


Good luck

Rami
 
Stick to buying good .coms unless your building them, and stay away from s ending names unless it works really good. I agree I would not pay reg fee on them, the only one I would even think of is DefiantDomains.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom