• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DNSes.com $300 Quickly reducing BIN to $0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot Kamikaze

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
DNSes.com
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
...This is an ultimate opportunity to monopolize the very-things which keep Domains working........ DNSes™ :evil: :tinfoil3:

Update: Domain sold on Ebay for $10
​
 
Last edited:
Actually, I'll be reducing the price by $100, later today, and $100 tomorrow, then 9 days of $10 price-reductions, 9 Days of $1 reductions, and-so-on... If you turn out to be the only-bidder, for $0, then I will give it to you for $0.00 on Jan.1 2010

If anyone bids for $200, or $201, and I receive no more bids, then that bid wins, just before I would otherwise change the Buy-It-Now-Price to $200, sometime this afternoon (in around 8 hours).

Of-course, the first offer at the Buy-It-Now price wins the domain INSTANTLY (, and then, with the right-moves, you and your future generations may forever monopolize DNSes™)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom