• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Do Adult Site REALLY make BIG money?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markp1980

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
I am looking to get involved in adult websites, can someone give me some feedback on are they profitable etc...?

Who do I get to design and host them?

mark
 
They can be profitable, its not easy money though, you need domains, hosting, design, programming, content, advertising and traffic.

There are heaps of different business models, but its a late time to be getting in the game now.
 
Now is as good as a time to get in as any. If you don't do it five years from now you will look back and wish you did. There is always time. Yes, sometimes are better than others but it's never too late to get involved. I am not involved in the adult industry. I am merely talking about life in general.
 
I have tried it and am currently dumping everything I have :( no time to put into it, the competition is great, if you would like to know more pm me.
 
It's not a public goldmine anymore. The business has matured a lot during the years.
 
If you are able to get yourself well entrenched on the Internet with a very specific niche then you can do very well. Offering the same old porn that anyone can get @ hundreds of sites isn't the way to go. Affiliate programs just stole my valuable traffic so I'll never do that again (maximum cash, etc.)

A lot of people think that it's just easy money but nothing could be further from the truth. Competition is fierce and you've always got to stay vigilant or else you can easy find yourself with a dead website.

Offer potential members real value and they will be loyal and you'll never have to work a day job again.

PM me if you want info on a good adult host, and I can send you links to my best sites.

AmCy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom