Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Do not do business with Karrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I kept telling him I didn't have the check from my client yet. Over and over and over I made this clear to him. Yet STILL he initiated the escrow. And this is ALL my fault? No.

But the reality was

1. You never had a client to begin with. And also, let me tell you business 101 Rule.....It does not matter that your client did not pay up to you, it does not matter what you do in your life to the seller, it does not matter what are your personal problems, when you are in business and make a offer, it should be respected and honored!

2. You might just have a buyer remorse, which is why you are making this shit up just like a dumb ass.

3. You probably already offerd this name you are buying to other users thought of making a nice profit, but guess what thats not how you in this business.

4. I still tell ya, you have a GUTS to defend yourself, when you are at fault which is obvious to 10 year old KID.

5. Stop telling others to grow up, when you need to grow your BALLS and accept the fawk up situation you have made and apologize.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But the reality was

1. You never had a client to begin with. And also, let me tell you business 101 Rule.....It does not matter that your client did not pay up to you, it does not matter what you do in your life to the seller, it does not matter what are your personal problems, when you are in business and make a offer, it should be respected and honored!

2. You might just have a buyer remorse, which is why you are making this shit up just like a dumb ass.

3. You probably already offerd this name you are buying to other users thought of making a nice profit, but guess what thats not how you in this business.

4. I still tell ya, you have a GUTS to defend yourself, when you are at fault which is obvious to 10 year old KID.

5. Stop telling others to grow up, when you need to grow your BALLS and accept the fawk up situation you have made and apologize.

You really have some major psychological issues. You need to seek immediate help. Truly.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You really have some major psychological issues. You need to seek immediate help. Truly.

LOL,

I tell you, you will NEVER SUCCEED in any business, atleast not until you understand the basic rules of business. As far as Psychological issues, You really do have some going on and should follow up on your own advice, I am preetty sure there might be few free ones in your area, if your client won't pay up this time.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL,

I tell you, you will NEVER SUCCEED in any business, atleast not until you understand the basic rules of business. As far as Psychological issues, You really do have some going on and should follow up on your own advice, I am preetty sure there might be few free ones in your area, if your client won't pay up this time.

Says the kid who tries to make himself feel better about his little man syndrome via the internet...

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Says the kid who tries to make himself feel better about his little man syndrome via the internet...

SO YOU WILL not LEAVE ME itrader for what?????? and negative itrdaer, because we chime in our opinions.

WOW, dont worry, I will get this removed from Adam Dicker, but what should happen to your membership, is you should get BANNED, for reporting False NEGATIVE ITRADERS!!!!

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Giving a false negative itrader, Proves who have more psycho issues ! lol, wow, you really have some issues man!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NUMBER 1 RULE WHEN PURCHASING GOODS WITH “CASH”
Do not pay with expected money from accounts receivable. This is money you INTEND on receiving in the next 30, 60, 90+ days. Some of these accounts go uncollected, have delinquent payers and obviously age- which increases the event of a non-payment.

Indeed, it is an asset and a bank will give you a loan based upon A/R. So, to have settled this petty dispute even with communication, you could have gone to your bank, shown them your A/R, see if you can borrow $3,400 based upon that and paid up on time. It was simple as that, then you as the buyer who agreed upon $3,400 would have taken the risk of losing $3,400(-/+) and not the seller (waiting for payment) when he could have been proactively searching for another buyer.

IMO, the buyer was in the wrong purchasing with funds that weren’t available. At some times, I do tell (very) reputable members to hold the name until the first because I know I can borrow on other assets to live up to my end of the deal if some of my paychecks don’t come through (I’ve only done this once or twice and you know who you are if you’re “trolling” forums).

If it was clearly stated from the very beginning that the $3,400 was coming from a client that paid for X, a reasonable decision based upon that information given and business knowledge could have been made by the seller to realize if this could turn into a 30>60>90>∞ deal.

To the buyer: never purchase something that you don’t have cash or a current line of credit for.
To the seller: never agree to “far out” claims of payment from money owed; unless of course it’s from me or another reputable member (years, iTrades, membership type, staff, etc.) as we’re not going to lose our reputation over an incident like this and it will only cause problems in the future.

This goes for anyone in any line of business.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When Karrera accepted the agreement he stated:

I can work with that. I wouldn't be able to pay till early next week. Would that work for you?

Then I said:

You have yourself a deal. When do you think you will be able to pay? Have you used Escrow.com before?

Then he said:

I'm hoping to be able to do so on Monday or Tuesday, depending on when I get the check from my client and how long the bank takes to clear a big check.

I've used escrow.com once, its pretty cool.

That exchange took place on February 19th. I had no way of knowing he was simply BIDDING on a project..

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the buyer accepted Escrow and agreed on 1 week, he was in the wrong; even with communication to keep delaying the process to see if his ONE AND ONLY client would come through or not. I agree with a negative iTrader.

I don't know about $3,400 being a "big check"... I've gotten checks over $10k cleared on the spot. :rolleyes:

...that's more of his bank policy and me being to maneuver through it with my history though.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the buyer accepted Escrow and agreed on 1 week, he was in the wrong; even with communication to keep delaying the process to see if his ONE AND ONLY client would come through or not. I agree with a negative iTrader.

I don't know about $3,400 being a "big check"... I've gotten checks over $10k cleared on the spot. :rolleyes:

...that's more of his bank policy and me being to maneuver through it with my history though.

Not to comment on the whole situation, but as far as banks and checks go these days, they have some ridiculous rules in place now to make money (most since they were forced to change ATM fee structures by government). If I deposit any check, they will only release the first $200 no matter what I have in my accounts, or even if the check is drawn on the same bank, then they release up to $2000 in 5-7 days, and then the rest in up to 30 days. Drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators