Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Do people actually buy from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do people actually buy names from here, as i have been a member now for a month or 2 and i have replied to variouse people wanting names, but i never see anyone saying they have bought names from here or is this just a glorified showcase section.

It would interested in what feeback i get ;)

Thanks all

Paul ( Laskos )

Http://www.theForums.info

Upvote 0

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by laskos
ok i get the point over subscriptions maybe i will upgrade soon ;) but at least come on guys can someone sort out the wanted section as it is so so annoying reply to dead threads.

thanks for replys keep comments coming.
;)
Laskos

You're welcome! If you upgrade today, I'll nominate you to the "Domains Wanted" committee. (Sorry, no room left on the "Live auction" committee).
Good Luck with your sales ... once upgraded.
See you, and have fun.

PS. 250 DNF$, as well ... from me, if you upgrade TODAY. PM me.

Domain Summit 2024

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
;) heheh thanks cool. How much is it to upgrade in uk pounds exactly, any ideas.

So what does the domains wanted committee do then?

;) ;)

Like i said this site looks like it has seriouse players, just hope if i decide to upgrade i can make my money hehehe.

Thanks guys.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
4 hours : 20 minutes ... it's gotta be YOUR decision, though! :)

250 DNF$ stands.
See you.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

If you upgrade today, I'll nominate you to the "Domains Wanted" committee. (Sorry, no room left on the "Live auction" committee).
CoolHost why are you speaking on behalf of the management? I haven't read anywhere that the committee members have been chosen yet, so why are you saying there is no more room :confused:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"PS. 250 DNF$, as well ... from me, if you upgrade TODAY. PM me.'

Yes, as per above ... if you upgrade TODAY.
Again, it has to be YOUR decision, I will simply donate 250 DNF$ should you decide to upgrade TODAY. No promises and no guarantees, otherwise.
Take care.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains

CoolHost why are you speaking on behalf of the management? I haven't read anywhere that the committee members have been chosen yet, so why are you saying there is no more room :confused:

I'm sorry ... I misread it, or simply counted incorrectly. I thought I had seen 10 - 12 posters ... my bad. Carry on, GD.
See you.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The committe isn't chosen by the first to reply ... geez, imagine if that were the case! :laugh:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL.
Again, my bad here!
Much apologies to you, and management.
:cool:

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe a "Sales Activity" setion, showing what names were sold each week between members. The sedo and ebay locations of the world have this, would it encourage, or discourage, buyers / sellers on this forum?

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good idea. That way people can decide and see if people are actually buying or selling. I will upgrade dont get me wrong but you will find that people watch forums before they subscribe or pay, and again going back to the wanted section sarga that has put me right off, but as seen as the members here i.e coolhost etc actually replys to people and pms replys back keeps me here as i know it is a good comunity. but just think of all the people who have been and gone because they cant actually see the forums really work.

;)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good idea. That way people can decide and see if people are actually buying or selling. I will upgrade dont get me wrong but you will find that people watch forums before they subscribe or pay, and again going back to the wanted section sarga that has put me right off, but as seen as the members here i.e coolhost etc actually replys to people and pms replys back keeps me here as i know it is a good comunity. but just think of all the people who have been and gone because they cant actually see the forums really work.
;)

Thanks. Fact is, a LOT of people take time for their fellow members, or assist newer members. Some people don't do this, but that's to be expected ... we ARE a representation of society, afterall. Your "Domain Wanted's Saga" is well founded ... IMHO, it's pretty much a joke, as I've said repeatedly, and publicly.
Is DNForum the *best* place to sell your domains? I don't know. Have I sold domains here on the site? Yup. A lot. Do I wish I had sold some for more $$? Naturally. Might it not work out for you, or to your expectations? Perhaps. Who knows. Maybe it'll work out better ... I don't know what kinds of domains you own, or anything about your selling strategies. We do the best we can ... and, hopefully, management is becoming more and more on board every day. I feel they are!
Your decision to upgrade or not must be yours. No one can be responsible for your $49.95, or whatever it is to upgrade.
250 DNF$ is yours, regardless ... sending now, no commitments! :D
Stay :cool:

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the donations ;)

I will upgrade soon all because of the attitiude and responce i get. If i sell i sell if i dont i dont. I paid the platinum fee to watch this forum site and see how it is. The wanted section, fix it or scrap it thats my final say, and lets see some new sections on for the platinum subscribers ;) no matter to me because i will be upgrading when i get paid soon heheheh.

I have only been buying names fr 3 months and have over 40 and do buy daily if i can. I try my hardest to sell the names aswell ehehe ;) i have sold a few but not on any forums, so hopefully dnforum can live upto it reputation as well as its standards. Thanks for all comments and views and hopefully one day dnforum WILL BE FREE FOR ALL heheheheh only joking management.

Thanks again.

Laskos ( Paul )
http://www.laskos.com/domains/
:shy:

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... maybe i will upgrade soon ;) but at least come on guys can someone sort out the wanted section as it is so so annoying reply to dead threads.
Laskos, this issue has been discussed many times and is still in search of a solution. But truthfully, you can sell domains here as well as buy them.

Good Luck,
WebCat

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
true. The soluition is in my eyes is have a cut off period for the forums. Example. I have set up my own forums and i am using ikboard3.1.1 and in the configuration of the forums you can have a default cut off date for topic dispay. i am sure you can do it on this board. but anyway it is down to the forums runnings at the end of the day.

Concerning selling my names, i am gonna upgrade so dosent matter to me, but the gold members cannot advertise there names for sale? or am i missing something here.

Laskos

http://www.theForums.info

windows22

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, people buy from here!
I can only speak for myself, have left ALOT of money on the table the last 3 months!

keep those good names coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom