• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Do you have, Enough.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniche

Buyer Broker
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
6
Accepting Offers for Enough.com

I have received two offers at 10k. I will be closing on this sale shortly. BIN is 12k.


Overture w/ext 51

Recently purchased directly from Enough, Inc. which no longer uses the name. Over 1,130,000,000 page results for the word Enough on Google. This could be used for anything from Substance Abuse to "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous".

If an agreement is met, Payment is accepted via the following payment methods:

Escrow.com - Buyer pays escrow fees.
US Bank Wire - No restrictions.

This is a very short, memorable and brandable single word dictionary .com. What you have to ask yourself is do you have Enough?

Post offers here or Post SOLD to claim if using BIN. Multiple Forum offering. Time Stamp to determine BIN.

I will list the domain name for a limited time only.

BIN Added
 
thats an excellent domain name. good luck!
 
I now have two offers within the asked price range. I imagine this domain will be sold today. If you're sitting on the fence, I suggest using BIN. If not it will go to the highest qualifying offer this afternoon.

Thanks
 
It appears my deal has fallen through. So this name is still available. BIN lowered.
 
I can't believe this name has not sold by now Bones, however, I believe this price to be more than fair for a single word, generic, dot com domain name.
Good luck with your sale.
 
PM sent

To clarify things a bit.

If I get an offer of at least 10k I will sell this domain. I will give those that were close to 10k a chance to respond. An offer of 12k is considered sold immediately. Simply post to claim.
 
I've received an offer via PM for 10k payable at the end of the month. I will be taking this offer unless I receive a better one. Window of opportunity closing on this one.
 
94.7% of the population can spell 'enough' in the UK. Good luck with the sale. Creature
 
$6k if offer/s fall through.
 
Domain has Sold. Thanks for the offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom