• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you know what's meaning about "Magic City Music Fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrleewood

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Do you know what's meaning about "Magic City Music Fans"

I got the name MagicCityMusicFans.com and got 120 unique visiters per day,but I got very low CTR,I donnt know what is the right keyword to set.
who know what's the magic city music???

thanks.
 
I know a strip club in Atlanta named Magic City.
That's about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom