• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Does anyone ever visit the chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askii

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
I've downloaded the plugin and it actually
looks like it may work.... Gives me a feel
of the irc chats on GreatDomains... only
problem is I'm talking to myself again. The
doc warned me about that! Fizz I'm sure you
understand. I'll be there for today. Thanks
 
It's weird, I had the same problem yesterday when the chat room was supposedly full. Not sure what's going on.
 
I just sat there a few minutes and about 10
members joined the chat... I understand that
Sat nite is the nite for chat....
 
timechange, good to see you're back!
 
Yeh just monitor the board or go in yourself and wait.
 
The chat room was a demo version and only 20 could join at a time (including last night)...Greg upgraded it to the full version today so all can get in at once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom