• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does anyone have problems accessing Overture page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it thanks so much. This is so great. I have been using inventory.overture.com for so long and its pathetically slow.
 
sorry, I can`t find hwhere to start to get an Overture account....can anyone please tell me how...where....?

Cheers
 
Get Overture account and it will always work. You need just spend $20/month on ads. And its better than the inventory.overture because the listing includes highest bid amount.


As far as I remember there was a notice that you are not obligated to spend a certain amount ( min $20 per month ) anymore...?!?
 
that would be even better.....but how do I open that account????????????
 
yeah inventory.overture.com is sooooooooo sloowwwwwwwwwww

didn't know the account inside tool would load faster

thanks denny for the input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom