• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does anyone think this is a good domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I have arcadegamester.net already up and running, and working on getting egamester.net running now.....

I ask others but never got a reply to it before, but does anyone think egamester.net is a good arcade name ???
 
Its catchy. Easy to remember. If you are developing it, which I see that you are; thats all that matters. If people can remember the name to return to your site, you have succeeded.

Goodluck.
Andrew Shaw
 
Its nothing special...not horrible but I wouldn't call it "good" either.
 
Hi

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143069

15. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM, unless the thread has been created in one of the Advertising forums (or Help Wanted), where you then may reply to a post with a self-promotion.

Thanks
 
I agree with GT Web. If it was a dot com it would be better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom