• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Does Stargate still catch for NW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
3,743
Reaction score
0
Does Stargate still catch for Namewinner?
 
They jumped into bed with enom for a while but I haven't seen much activity out of them lately so I am not sure. Pretty sure they are not involved with namewinner.
 
clemzonguy said:
Pretty sure they are not involved with namewinner.

That would be good - could they be with Pool?
 
I think StarGate was sleeping around a few months back.

I thought they were with pool now.
 
Was waiting on a drop for 27th but my backorder still shows as outstanding at Pool, I know there was a bid at NW (not mine, I was sniped) but just curious as to who Stargate bat for.
If they catch for Pool then maybe I still have a chance, although I would expect it to appear on Pool's "Successful Backorders" or "Auctions" by now - or am I being too impatient? :-

Domain Name: xxxxxx.COM
Registrar: STARGATE.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.stargateinc.com
Referral URL: http://www.stargateinc.com
Name Server: NS1.15X.NET
Name Server: NS2.15X.NET
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 27-apr-2004
Creation Date: 27-apr-2004
Expiration Date: 27-apr-2005
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom