• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DOGGIE [dot] BIZ, great name for dog business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunMom

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
This would be a great domain name for a dog related business!

I need cash and can't develop right now.

looking for low XXX

Thanks for looking,

Suz
 
I got a bid for $30.00. I'm looking for higher. Anyone?

Suz

I got an private offer for $35.

BIN $80

First one to post sold...

Suz
 
Doggie (dot) Biz is a great name for a doggie pet store or wholesale online store. Also could be used for a doggie training service and the like. There are so many people starting up small doggie related businesses! Like doggie cookies, doggie cloths, doggie jewelry... This is a SUPER generic name. The DOT BIZ compliments it too!

I'm going through a divorce and need the extra cash so I am selling and not developing.

The current bid is at $35

Bin is at $80 A STEAL

It is registered at Goddady.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom