Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Aftermarket Stages Strong Rebound in the Opening Quarter of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain sales in the 1st quarter of 2009 rebounded sharply from a dismal showing in the closing quarter of 2008. DN Journal sales data, collected from the leading sales venues across the industry, showed a double digit jump from 4Q-2008 as bargain hunters and small business start-up buyers brought the market back to life:
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2009/dailyposts/05-08-09.htm

Register for the auction

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The usual suspects hogging the press and auctioning off some really bad names. cars-part.com for example and tens more. Those ignorant fools over paying by coming to auctions get pretty distracted by the show they put on.

Sorry Duke! You need to give room to the little guy for a change. A good chunk of the portfolio owned by the so called big guns is a joke. There are hundreds of domainers who own quality names, which never gets accepted for an auction.

'You scratch my back and I will scratch yours' - This is what's going on right now and for the longest.

If I sound pissed, it is because, I am.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree with you to an extent Chris!
But this is Business

We all here have (if not all , msot of us) HIGH quality names,
But then, in a slot of 1000 domains space, when bigger ones take a major slot, the smaller ones are left out fighting for the left over space

This is all about getting the things pushed to the right place at the right time to the right audience and selling it at the right price...

:( but still has a hope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom