• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domain Broker Needed to Sell Keyword, Geo+Keyword and Brandable Names to End Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohbdyduzitbetta

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
I am looking for a broker to sell to end users. I have over 300 domains that should sell for $300-$500 each; maybe even more based on your talents!

You must have a sales email that inspires end users to buy, and make sure that those emails are not sent to other domainers. You mush have successfully sold domains to end users in the past.

An example of the kinds of domains I own would be DenverPrivateInvestigator[.]com; which I personally sold for $xxx.

Looking for someone US based (preferred), and who can start emailing end users right away.

Please PM me for more details and to discuss commission rate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom