• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domain Broker needed who i can sell IM/Money Domains to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeavingThoughts

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have a few domains to sell, including but not limited to:

hundredollars.com
100grands.com
100gees.com
100karticles.com
100kwords.com
Thelumia920.com

Can anybody help me sell these? Negotiable.
 
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but these names aren't worth anything. I'd just cut your losses now before you waste more time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom