Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Broker Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefrogprince

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a project group of domains which starts with;

ontario.biz
toronto.biz
mississauga.biz
scarborough.biz
hamilton.biz
etobicoke.biz
markham.biz
brampton.biz
... and ~140 additional city/town domains in Ontario, Canada.

The perfect package for a city business listing, magazine, etc., based in Canada. Have been collecting for ~15 years, one at a time. (There are 400,000 businesses in these cities, so this is an SEO/businessman's dream collection, as you own the address). Haven't had time to evolve them as intended, though they deserve something like this: https://www.newmarket.biz

Will consider a good offer at this moment for the collection. They are worth more together, I won't break them up. This is a rare opportunity to take advantage of 15 years of collecting!

Alternatively - anyone know a good domain broker out there who might be interested?

ADVICE also welcome. I'm not a newb, but it's been a while. Thoughts on valuation, for example. Or what domain brokers to look out for.

Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

can't vision a REAL broker trying to sell a .biz package, especially if you don't want to separate them

"markham.biz" is also a suburb of Chicago, so maybe check if some of the other names have cities or towns in other regions besides Canada
that might add more appeal, but .biz are slooooooow movers, even in the best keywords.

Good Luck!

imo...

Winnerman.com

Reaction score
Hi,
I've checked out one of your domains and they are going nowhere. The best domain broker is a simple "Landing Page" for each of your domain. Offer would start trickling in. Good luck on your domains :=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators