• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

domain conference in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Hi there,
I was thinking to organize a conference/meeting for european domainers, setting up everything in a professional way. I would organize everything and would find a good hotel/convention center to host the event, and invite professionals from all over the world and set up events. It would be based in Rome, Italy (since I live there), but I think that this won't be a problem for europeans since there are low cost flights from all europe to rome for less than $30. Is there any interest in this? If so we can start making this from a pure idea to something more concrete :)
 
yea its a good idea. I am up for it
 
I truly support this idea and I will be attending if this is organised.
 
that's fine, I'll need support to prepare the conference events and debates - anyone willing to help? Setting up the hotel and all the logistics won't be a problem for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom