Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Dispute - GoDaddy Executive Accounts and Reseller Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbyssLLC

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WECOLLECTBADDEBT.COM, a domain that I have owned since April 06, 2008 is in dispute. It is a generic domain name. I checked the http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp site and there are no trademarks. GoDaddy has the status as "Statusn Hold - Domain Dispute" without sending me any notifications.

I just happened to be doing my daily check of domain renewals. I noticed the status of the domain changed from “Active” to "On hold - Domain Dispute" so I called GoDaddy and it's Executive Accounts and Reseller Division. They state that they sent out an email on 01/06/2013 I save all of my emails. There is no notification. They state that they cannot and will not tell me anything else and to email [email protected]. I did. I am waiting to hear back from them.

In the meantime, I am locked out of using the domain in any way. It won't even allow me to renew it. The domain is not expired yet but the renewal is approaching on 03/02/2013.

Any suggestions or help?

~Jennifer

Register for the auction

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They state that they sent out an email on 01/06/2013 I save all of my emails. There is no notification.

Unfortunately emails do get lost. Meantime, just wait for their response and be ready to seek competent legal help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom