• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain expired - can I grab it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reavil

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
There is a domain name I would like. I've checked the whois on geektools.com which states the domain was registered and by whom and that renewal is required as Domain expires: 2006-01-04. (guessing that's yyyy-mm-dd)

Can I apply for this domain via my host 1and1?

Thanks
 
You need to place a backorder. Place it on pool.com, and snapnames.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom